Doujinshi Addict part II / The archives

Update 2015: I'm just swooping in to updating a few images and some extra info.



This addiction has no cure, kidding of course but, 
yes I've ordered some secondhand doujinshi (again).
Doujinshi are a common thing in japan, but we foreigner we'll just have to buy them at secondhand stores such as mandarake. Mandarake sells all kinds of (secondhand) manga related products and have a great service. 


The ones I ordered are of my favorite circle Bliss:

'Mitsu' and 'Love' by Bliss / Kisaragi Ma Nami

5 out of 7

To my knowlegde I own almost all doujinshi Bliss made about Peace maker. I really should admit to being a Peacemaker and/or Bliss junkie. It'll still take a few weeks before their here but they'll definitely be here before the second half of august.
I can hardly wait.


update 2015: On the actual content of 'Mitsu' I can't read any Japanese, but a great other blog endlessteatime wrote a little summery on the four stories. The first story in Mitsu is and I'm paraphrasing a story about "Hijikata cheering up a little Souji up by showing him fireflies."  


"Okoshougokko (Page Play) Plot: Souji stumbles over a book while cleaning up and reads about Mori Ranmaru, Oda Nobunaga’s page. As a result, he is inspired to become Hijikata’s page, to which the latter hesitantly agrees. The boy takes his job very seriously."



"(honey/nectar) Plot:  it’s hot and Hijikata has been working and ignoring Souji too much so he decides to get get his attention."

"Hotaru (Fireflies) (+ cover and back cover) Plot: Epilogue and sequel to the first story in this volume. Hijikata and Okita go watch the fireflies again"
- Monster over and out.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.